Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17/365

TOT - Ten on Tuesday

1. OK- I guess when they said "stay off your leg" they meant it. Totally think I messed up my knee now by going up and down the steps to do laundry. Like I had to do it now!?! I don't even like to do laundry when I can walk! ;-) WTF?

2. I had the tv on while I actually listened to doctor's orders (the first day) - I could watch Beyond Scared Straight all day. Really. It's one of my favorite shows. And have you seen Shipping Wars? How fun would that be?!? Traveling around the country hauling weird ass shit? Seriously - that would be my dream job. Except I would want all the weird stuff!

3. Yes, exactly...

4. I watched some movies too - Blair Witch 2... ok (glad I watched it in the morning) Date Night... cute. Leap Year... also cute. Life as we Know it - very cute... spectacular house and super kitchen - love love love. The actual house is in Atlanta... Kitchen is a set. See here. Lovely.

5. In honor of me missing the Pioneer Woman's show the other day - I made this. I've been a blog follower of hers for years and printed that recipe forever ago. Finally made it - Yum.

6. I'm a follower of shit girls say on twitter... check out the videos here.

7. It begins... ;-)

8. Did you see the tree that caught fire in Longwood, Florida? I didn't know about the tree but we looked for houses there a few years ago. It was believed to be 3500 years old. RIP, big old tree. ;-(

9. This is my godson's favorite song at the moment.

10. LOL

No comments: