Saturday, January 7, 2012

7/365

MY DOG IS CUTER THAN YOUR DOG
(and cuter than some of your children, too!)

Just kidding.

Not really... I'm kind of serious. ;-)

I started getting together some photos of Lily to start a "best of" book and reaffirmed that this little dog is one cute pupperoni!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I should be ashamed of myself for wanting to send her back to the pug stork because she wasn't "fawn enough" - she grew out of her strange coloring... I love her here - all head, paws and wrinkles - lounging on "Aggie Blanket"

She was so little... Her little dolly she came home with was the same size as her.
She got her model pose down pat while she was pretty young. Here she is sporting her "coat and tails" and best Zoolander "blue steel" face.
Just like her "big sister" with the glove thing...
She wasn't exactly an angel puppy...
She was always getting into things she shouldn't have...
She was lucky she was so cute!
I mean look at that face!
I could just chomp her big giant head off and eat her up!

How many puppies can crinkle their forehead and create a heart?!?
I think that's where RoseBud kissed her.

No matter how old or big she gets, though...
She'll always be a little Lily Bud.

Love the Bud.

No comments: