Thursday, January 12, 2017

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT…THEY PULL ME BACK IN
I'm getting sick of sending these text messages out…Almost three months from the start of it all he fell again - well kind of slipped again getting up and into his wheelchair. Later, our nurse practitioner comes into my office in a panic and says The Dad's blood pressure is dangerously low and that they probably took too much fluid off at dialysis and things were not looking good - like really NOT LOOKING GOOD. She didn't want to wait for transport because it could have taken too long and she said she didn't think we had time so she had to call 911 and there were were -  headed back to the dreaded EAST.

This is starting to get out of hand.

What's worse is he was being discharged from Seneca today!  Do you fucking believe this?!? I knew he wasn't ready and have been private pay for a few days to keep him there because I was afraid to take him home.   I mean is this the universe saying he isn't ready to come home yet or am I watching some Final Destination like movie and we are prolonging the inevitable???

Anyway, by the end of the night he was eating and somewhat ok and telling me to take his picture.

And here we go yet again.

No comments: