Friday, January 23, 2015

I'M CALLING 911...
I felt like I was being held hostage!  I had an early morning appointment with the dermatologist and then I had some Christmas returns to do. I went to Kmart because Chrissy told me that all their Christmas stuff was 90% off - she went yesterday.  I stopped for a plain biscuit and iced tea for breakfast and 21 rolls of wrapping paper later I met her and Cara at HomeGoods.  We left my car in the parking lot and then proceeded to stay out the rest of the night - 16 hours, actually…

We had lunch at Burgatory. Our waitress (Katherine) even personalized our bills with hearts, stars and flowers.  I swear, at times, she's my kid.

Anyway, the day continued... I can't even remember where we went.  I totally thought I was going to pass out in Target.  I literally just couldn't go anymore.  I wanted to curl up in the cart and die. Chrissy insisted we stay out longer and refused to take me to my car… All that was missing was the duct tape and zip ties! We were all over the place and, believe it or not, even back to Kmart.  3 more rolls for me.

WTF?

I don't even need wrapping paper!?!

Taipai Tokyo for dinner and an almost midnight snack at Eat N Park - they got pie and tea/hot chocolate.  The kid asked me what I wanted and told him to not think I'm weird and said...

I'll have coffee…

…and mashed potatoes.

I'm not very fond of pie. ;-)

No comments: