Saturday, February 25, 2017

JUST HANGING AROUND
I'm out of wall space. There are 17 crewel paintings in my room and I still have some more to hang.  I'm not sure I made the right decision here but I'm too far into it now. I don't feel like taking them down.

This room was supposed to be The Dad's little chill space and then I came here and took it over and I really don't like this color as an all the time color.

I still have the letters over my closet that Gerald, our former neighbor, gave me spelling out my name. They were from some car dealership… and RB's portrait and that butterfly we got in Ocracoke that I love.  It's like a kids room ran into an old ladies room and I can't figure out if I love it or hate it.

I got on this kick where I just started hanging shit everywhere. I literally had a hammer in my hand for hours… and now this space looks like the back of sur la table and I feel like there should be a sign that reads 40% off all fiesta ware!

What the hell am I doing?

No comments: