Thursday, February 23, 2017

WASTED
You know what the worst thing is about not having a husband?

Computer problems.

I have had to update my browser for a couple years now, I think.  I don't know what I'm doing with this computer and this iPhoto too. My photos are all over the place and they aren't in order and I got to the end of what are the new ones which are in the middle of the whole thing and just scattered about and now I'm back to the beginning.  What's funny is the beginning it's a picture from my birthday from 2002…

He was just playing around but didn't this all just come full circle? In the end, after everything… I guess this, out of the 15 million on here,  is the photo that sums it all up.

That and the one of the last text messages he sent me that said thanks for wasting the last 24 years of my life. I have a screen cap of that somewhere but it would probably take me three years to find it. My virtual clutter is ridic.

No comments: