Tuesday, December 9, 2014

OH CHRISTMAS TREE(S)
I think I have five trees in storage not counting the smaller ones.  I can't get to any of the ornaments now and I don't even know what's in the bins.  We were supposed to go through all the Christmas stuff together but that never happened.  So whatever DCD brought over to storage is what I have.  I have two pencil trees at the bottom of the steps - one has stayed the same way I brought it over with some of my most favorite snowmen ornaments/tree topper from Rolliers...

...the other was here and changes for the seasons - usually.  At least Christmas and Halloween - that's all I managed to do this year. ;-)

The Dad has one in the living room with wine stuff on it year round.  I spent the last two hours removing lights from it because one set wasn't working and I can't figure out how to change the fuse or whatever.  That took me way too long. I strung new lights and added the pug ornaments because that's all I have at the house...

I found some of RoseBud in the box.

One of my co-workers doesn't sleep either and is up crafting all night so we're usually texting each other pics of what we are doing or pinterest links of what we want to make... As usual I get a beep as I always do at 12:06... just happened to be her about my Danbury Mint pug collection. Without fail I get some sort of notification at that hour and others with those numbers. Weird.

No comments: