Saturday, October 29, 2016

VENTILATOR ESCAPADES
Cara, Chrissy and I were out shopping yesterday and went to Evolution Grille.
My favorite thing was the leftover containers...
…and the tiny creamer pitcher. I always liked those. I don't know why I don't have one of them or twelve.  I need to get on that.
The Dad is still in the hospital on a ventilator. I feel like I'm trying to find my way through fog…I fight the want of being at the hospital 24 hours a day versus trying to believe he's taken care of there (and I shouldn't worry) so we stayed out a little longer and went to Pajer's.

As always. So so pretty.
Like I always say…
…I haven't met a pumpkin yet that takes a bad picture.
You are all so very lovely.
I bought the three in the front and Cara got the white ones and the peach one.
Cara bought me this giant sunflower from Simple Gatherings. as part of my birthday presents. 

One can never have enough sunflowers, right?

No comments: