Friday, March 24, 2017

JUNKING AND LUNCHING
Just messing around… Vandergrift for lunch. G&Gs.

Bella Luna serves their chicken salad in a bowl and I always ask for a small plate on the side when I order so I can take it out and redistribute it… this made me angry too.  Pie should not be served in a bowl. I don't care if it's Fiesta or not.

End of the Road had this fabulous table it was in some General's house long ago. Would make a wonderful kitchen island.

We became friends with the owner and she was giving me a pretty good deal on this lovely bit of Easter Kitsch. Almost too good to pass up. I didn't get it though. I really wanted it.


I knew it would have to go directly to storage and I would end up regretting it.

If you are wondering What The Dad ate… We got him a mushroom swiss burger.

No comments: