Wednesday, June 25, 2014

177/365

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
The Dad mentioned the other day that he would consider moving. I think he's sick of my shit everywhere here.  I just don't know if I'm going to be able to do it. With the way I feel I'm not so sure it's possible. I was going through the pictures from the wedding and thinking I have to find some property so I can have a party barn...

Could you imagine our friday nights?!? Dragonfly string lights flickering all over the place... big old kitchen... storage for all my mason jars! We could have dance parties! ;-)

I could hang the disco ball and set up the tables. I'm not asking for much - maybe seating for 30 or so. We'd have to have a fryer for Aunt Joyce's pizza frite and I could put my co-ed bathroom in with the stalls and urinals... I have a plan... just have to see if I can make this happen.



No comments: