Sunday, August 10, 2014

A FEW THINGS WE ATE IN LILY DALE
You know I'm still trying to figure out what was on the T & A sandwich I loved in North Carolina... For the life of me, I can't remember what the place was called. I bet I have a menu somewhere... anyway - this was different but reminded me of it.

We had the garlic soup, too, at Monika's Delites..

But really - It's all about the pancakes at The Sunflower Cafe...

And - yes - we found chocolate cake.



















MESSAGE SERVICES
We went to the stump...

I felt a little weird there... like I was being pushed down in my seat... and I got freaked out by a falling leaf that was giving me a funny look. He totally was staring at me. Totally.

As soon as I got to the Forest Temple I felt like I was there before... I don't know if it was in another life or what but I swear I've been there.

Katherine and I both felt like we were in an episode of HBO's The Leftovers when we walked into the Healing Temple and saw all the white garbed healers waiting to reiki the hell out of everyone. That sounds funny. ;-)  Chrissy liked it - the rest of us were unimpressed, though I never was a reiki girl.

Sitting in circle for the meditation the next morning was way better for me - even though some asshole didn't want Mr. Perkins, the cat, to come in and join us.

And give us a gift shop and we are there at least once a day... maybe twice... actually - I think one day we were there three times!

No comments: