Sunday, August 10, 2014

SEE YOU LATER, LILY DALE
What a trip!

Thank you Jan and Jay for your hospitality. Sorry if we were a little too loud every night when we would come back from our adventures and go to our rooms.  We couldn't help but question...

...What Would Jesus Do?

Obviously, the answer was stay up all night and make bracelets!

This turned out to be quite the trip - starting off with Lizzie getting a speeding ticket and ending with her and Kate waiting for hours for AAA on their way back home because of a tire blow out.  None of us got any messages from anyone, at least not at the public services, but there was lots of love and light and laughter.  I did kind of hope that I would see all kinds of dead people everywhere just walking around and enjoying the summer night... I do believe they were there, though, and hope they were having as much fun as we were.

I didn't see one ghost kid frolicking about either.

Though my phone just magically turned on by itself and started playing one of my old meditations. That was kind of weird.

All in all it was a really fun girls weekend. I think we'll be back.

No comments: