Saturday, May 28, 2016

CRASH INTO ME
The Dad had to get his car inspected. I told him to leave it out (don't attempt to put it in the garage)  because we all know how bad he is at that and then I would follow him to the shop when I got home from work. Anyway, I came back to this.

Apparently, The Dad backed right into the house.

He claims the car wasn't in park and he got out and had to jump back in and stop it. I'm not sure when in that story he put his superhero cape on but there is no friggin way that could have happened. He can't even get down the steps or walk to the kitchen that fast.  He wouldn't have been that quick and there's no way he could have jumped back in. I think he was too far over in the driveway and went to straighten out and thought he was in drive and was in reverse…

I don't know.

We will never know.
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: