Tuesday, September 27, 2016

JUNK/FOOD
Cindy and I left work and went to the St. Vin that is closing… everything was 90% off.  I think they paid me to get this stuff - it was so cheap.

Everything was for sale in the store - racks, etc… and you know how I like my racks. I didn't get any. I've been looking for a (store) hanger holder and they had a few there - NFS. I hate those three letters - Not For Sale. I always want the NFS stuff. Always. ;-)

I met Chrissy for dinner after since we won't see each other this weekend. We had to get our date night in. We went to Olive and Peppers. I got the Apple Cider Brined Pork Loin… with apple butter, gorgonzola crumbles and balsamic drizzle - sautéed spinach and pumpkin mascarpone risotto.

Chrissy's response when my dish arrived - "I hate EVERYTHING about that plate." ;-)

No comments: