Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"I LOVE HER AND SHE LOVES ME"
Here's a short clip of a dog that visits a nursing home in Oklahoma. She is much like Lily except I don't let her run around by herself. I'm still pretty paranoid she is going to "catch" something  - so much that I'm thinking about putting socks on her.  I'm also afraid she's going to pick up a pill or something she shouldn't off the floor.  I try to not be so paranoid about it but it's difficult.

The residents wait for her and always say she made their day!  I hear stories of their own pets or lack of them.  Their mom's that wouldn't let them have a dog… how they miss the ones they had.  It's heartbreaking and joyful at the same time.  They have their family bring treats in for her… She's like a little celebrity. She puts in a good day of work and is so tired when she gets back. She's the best pup around.



No comments: