Monday, January 11, 2016

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE
Even though I was pretty productive I still didn't get half of what I wanted to get done this weekend.  I stayed in my pajamas from friday night. I never got dressed. I hung up a few things = some pictures and a file folder thing and changed a lot of light bulbs… that damn one in the dining room. It always gives me trouble. With a bad thumb and two bad wrists and The Dad being a big bully I tried to do it tonight… well, the results were not so good. It could have been worse. I was ready to smash it into a million pieces but I thought, for a moment, my dog may get the bad end of that deal so I just brought it downstairs and hid it.  I need to throw it out and get something that's going to be easier for me to change. I was up on the ladder crying and shaking while he was being an asshole so I gave up. Defeated. It's really bright now without a shade so I'm calling that a good thing.

Oh, and woke up to the news this morning that one of my favorites from way back when had died.  I remember going to this shop in Niagara Falls for a t-shirt in the early 80s. I know it's in this house somewhere. Hmmm, maybe I had it at Dixon and it's at storage???  I don't know. Rest in peace, David Bowie. You will be missed by many.


No comments: