Saturday, January 16, 2016

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION...
I think I'm going to start a new series… things I miss about being married.

I'm having a hard time with my iPhoto.  I have 99 problems and most of them are computer related. That's one thing I miss about being married… I had more tech help.  ;-)

That's not what I'm getting at, though. My husband and I went on a lot of adventures together… some because of my very generous in-laws and some on our own. We would think nothing of taking the long way to get somewhere. I came across this random photo and can't seem to locate where or when it was taken.

I don't know if I'm just missing it in my photos or if it was just from his camera phone and it's not in with the rest of them.  The escalators… the school buses… those exhibits… is that water outside?   I don't even know if he would remember, but after spending so many years with someone and collecting all these shared experiences - now there's no one to ask: where the heck was this? That kind of makes me sad. Maybe one day, whether I like it or not, I'll forget these things. I know in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter. I just wonder some times. I wonder about the strangest things.

No comments: