Monday, November 21, 2016

MEALS ON WHEELS
I have brought food every night (and some times day) to The Dad.  To say I'm exhausted is an understatement. He has a roommate and we somehow started talking about Lucci's.  There's a patient across the hall - old guy who got his one leg amputated.  He showed me a pic of when it got chopped off and wouldn't heal. He's a rough and tumble old veteran but he checks in on my dad and the roommate and his roommate is really nice to him.  I surprised them today and brought the three of them spaghetti from Lucci's.  They were thrilled.

This town is a little shady. I'm kind of scared every night driving down here and parking…  Cindy told me about Minerva's Bakery though so Cara and I stopped for some treats.

You know her and her donuts...

…and me and my cupcakes.

No comments: