Tuesday, November 1, 2016

SOUTH TO THE WEST TO THE EAST TO THE NORTH

Four Six.  4 + 6 is 10.  1 + 0 = 1... 1 is 3… 3 is 5… 5 is 4. I haven't done that in awhile. ;-)

I always have to think about how old I am. I guess that's a good thing. I told a couple people at work how old I was and they thought I was lying. Someone asked if I could go back to any age I wanted what would it be. I'm not sure I know the answer to that. I would have to think about it more.  Off the top of my head… maybe 26? I don't have a specific reason for that. I don't know. Maybe 23?  I'll go with mid 20s, I guess.

Anyway, nothing super exciting…Chrissy, Cara and I met at the hospital and went to Luciano's after. I got the same thing I always get and was so tired I told them I wanted to leave.  I jammed to this on my way back to the house…

We saved a cupcake from yesterday and the pup sang to me…

… then we snuggled on the couch with my new pug blanket Courtney made.

HBD to me.
SaveSave

No comments: