Saturday, April 17, 2010

107/365

DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?
I'm irritated today...I spent the day shopping and returning in (rundown) Monroeville. Traffic was tied up because there were five hundred people trying to turn into McDonald's on 22 at three in the afternoon. Almost everyone I saw in their cars was eating or drinking something. The other day my Dad and I went to Sam's and the majority of people shopping in there were riding those electric carts. Now maybe they just had a quadruple bypass and were told to take it easy or recently had their hip or knee replaced, if so forgive me. I highly doubt it, though. They didn't seem to have much trouble getting up out of their hover rounds to get the GIANT box of frosted flakes or other industrial sized not-so-good-for-you item. I felt like I was in the movie WALL-E with all these people floating around in their hovercrafts because they were too lazy and fat to actually walk. From this day forward I vow to not turn into one of "those" people. Lily too! I weighed her and she needs to lose a couple pounds! Don't we all?

So, since we're speaking of gluttony, here's a picture from yesterday and our overindulgent breakfast at Pamela's for Aunt Gloria's 82nd birthday.



(random funny thing - I went to download this picture and the file name for it is IMG_1928.jpg.... that's the year she was born - and Mickey Mouse too.)

No comments: