Friday, April 23, 2010

113/365

MY NAME IS JEANNINE AND I LIKE TO BUY HOUSEWARES
I really don't have many vices. I don't like to drink or smoke or do drugs (that aren't prescribed by my naturopath.) My biggest weakness is probably Prandtl's Almond Torte or mashed potatoes. My drug of choice is going to TJMaxx and Marshall's. I just had a long conversation about this with another addict in the store today... I take it I'm not alone with this addiction and I'm sure there is a 12 step program for us somewhere out there. She was just like me - didn't look for clothes or shoes or purses... we go straight to the housewares section. I bought FOUR flower pots today (I didn't really need any) and I always look at the picture frames (even though I have boxes of them - still with the price tags on them) and I always look at the dog beds - Lily has five + an outdoor one and a beach cabana and would rather just sleep on top of the nearest person than in any of them. I have enough serving dishes for the entire neighborhood but still had to have the cute little raised dish I bought today for the next appetizer I make. I am always looking for anything snowman, pug or pig. Sadly, I just about have everything made that's snowman, pug or pig! That probably means I have too much but it's a hard habit to break. That's why I HAD to get these. A mini pig whisk (for all those little tiny things that need scrambled) and a pig timer (that I'm not 100% sure I don't already have.)

No comments: