Thursday, April 22, 2010

112/365

IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN
Earth Day is 40 today... I wonder if this world has changed for the better in all those years???

Personally, I use my cute little eco-friendly Whole Foods bags to go grocery shopping and I use the backs of paper I printed... I recycle - most of the time. I pick up my dog's poopie when we go for a walk... We threw away our plastic containers and only use glass... I buy organic... Lily knows that when we are on a walk and I scream "POISON" she has to run really fast because someone just got their lawn sprayed with chemicals... I use "green" cleaning products... I do leave the water running when I brush my teeth but I guess you can't be perfect all the time.

I was always enamored by Marty McConnnell's spoken words - "Instructions for a Body" and have been starting this project for awhile... I figured today would be a good day to get moving on it. I still have some work but it's a start...

DO NOT LET - THIS UNIVERSE - REGRET YOU.

No comments: