Monday, December 24, 2012

355/365

AWAY IN A MANGER
I was coming home tonight and passed St. Susanna's just as the clock struck Christmas... I saw something shining as I passed. I turned around and drove up to the rectory to say hello to this...

The hospital called early this morning and asked if I would be able to take Glo home today or tomorrow... they were still testing and going under the assumption it was a seizure on Saturday but there was no need for her to be in the hospital while they did it. It seemed, with the holiday, they were pretty anxious to get rid of people. Without (much) hesitation I answered the only way I could have.  I said NO. By 3 o'clock she was on her way to a nursing home. It's too late to get into much more now so I'll leave it at that. I still have to clean and wrap and plan dinner for tomorrow but I think that can all wait until morning... going to go take my puppy into bed.

PS. I hit "post" at 2:16 am. :-)

No comments: