Friday, January 25, 2013

25/365

THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL
I don't really know how to drive in the snow... I've been doing a pretty good job of it the last couple times but I think I've just been lucky. I went out in the snow today just as it was coming down.  I got further and further away and thought it was going to get better but it just got worse. It took me 45 minutes to get to the Parkway. Rodi Road was like a parking lot.

I never even made it where I needed to go. I was trying to deliver a car load of food to the Murphy's.  I had to leave it at Cara's and they picked it up there. When do you put it in 2 or 1???  Can you do that when you are in 4W Drive?  When you start spinning do you go into the spin or what??? I really needed to know that!  I have some serious googling to do. ;-)

No comments: