Monday, January 7, 2013

7/365

BURNING UP
I had to go here today...

I'm good with most things medical but I can definitely say that that is one speciality I would never want to go into.  My burn is nothing compared to some... I can't imagine how terrible it would be to be burned all over. The doctor peeled off all the dead skin and checked out and cleaned my little boo boo and said it would be 6-12 months before it was completely healed. That messes things up a bit considering I'm due for a shot in my belly tomorrow on - guess which side???  Yes, the lovely red side!

I've been studying the burn like a Rorschach test... I see a frowny face in there and a skull and a slight resemblance to the female reproductive system at the bottom. And if you use the non burnt spot above the "uterus" as a nose there's a cute little guy taking a nap. Can you see his eyes? I can. ;-)

No comments: