Tuesday, January 8, 2013

8/365

SOMETIMES...
Sometimes the most random things remind me of something and it's hard to catch my breath.

This may just be a photo of bricks painted like books or a set of painted steps to some..

...for some reason I saw these two pins right next to each other and was transported right back to Dixon House - to the futon with the cherry popsicle on the night of the first miscarriage... on the couch watching Wall-E after the second one... and alone for the third. They were like little snapshots flickering in my mind. Even I think that's a little weird.  Maybe it's because, after my shot this afternoon, now BOTH sides of my stomach are hurting! ;-)  Maybe it's because my old home has been on my mind. I'm sure the memories will fade as time goes by, but sometimes they are as close as can be.

No comments: