Wednesday, January 9, 2013

9/365

THEY CALL ME THE WANDERER... YEAH THE WANDERER...
I don't think I ever posted this one from last week.  We went to visit Glo-worm and saw this on her door...

The nurse was out in the hall so I asked her what happened - she said they have a wanderer!  I was just about to apologize thinking it was HER when she told me this man was wandering the halls and was going in other rooms. We found out later it was the same guy we saw the first night... He was walking down the hall in only a diaper. Nothing else.  Glo was telling me and Cara and Chrissy the story - she said he was standing over her bed and scared the hell out of her and she just looked at him and thought to herself - I'm 84 and I'm going to get raped NOW!!!

I'm not entirely sure how this stops him from coming in but Glo thinks she can't go out. ;-)

No comments: