Monday, January 28, 2013

28/365

THE LIGHT THAT SHINES
Everyone keeps telling me I look great. That makes me feel good and makes me nervous at the same time. I'm not as paranoid as you would think I would be about all of this... some days cancer doesn't even cross my mind.  Other days... it's all I think about.  Lately, I've been having a bad feeling about all of this. Like this isn't going to turn out well for some reason.  I went to visit Glo-worm yesterday and her roommate asked me again - actually three times - to help her because she was falling. Each time, I went over to reassure her she wasn't  falling out of bed and the last time she reached up and grabbed my arm and said I don't know what's going on with me. It was like some creepy movie but for some reason I felt like she was speaking for me. I don't know - I just have a weird feeling about all of this.

Anyway, I was thinking - what exactly is cancer supposed to look like?  Please, watch this video of Jill's story captured by the lovely, Australian portrait photographer of the year, Sue Bryce  - video can be viewed here.

No comments: