Monday, September 9, 2013

251/365

WHEN THE VISIONS AROUND YOU BRING TEARS TO YOUR EYES...
When I was last at Dixon House I walked into the computer room and five guys started shaking their heads at me. I'm sure it was my heavy footedness that set them shaking...  I did wonder, though, if they were judging me. I got the marionettes but the bobble heads stayed with the house. I've missed those guys.  So, that night I searched ebay and found some... Though he's not my favorite, I jumped at the first Justin I saw and snatched him up for $2.99. I was afraid I wouldn't find such a good deal and thought I'd have to buy the boys one by one.  He arrived last week all packaged up in a Velveeta box.  I thought that was kind of cheesy. ;-)

Soon after I committed to a solo JT I came across a complete set... 5 guys - new in package for $11.99 total.  They arrived the other night.

Looks like everything is replaceable.

No comments: