Sunday, September 1, 2013

243/365

I SEE YOU
An IG friend of mine reminded me of these words...

Oh yes, I see you.

I see you being brave.  I see you trying new things. I see you honoring your needs. I see you taking a stand.

I see you thriving.

I see you nurturing your little ones.  I see you growing and caring for the next generation.  I see you being an awesome auntie.  I see you standing up for your dreams.  

I see you being fierce in your life.  I see you trying, always trying, no matter what.  I see you getting up when you fall.  I see you tattooing your skin with your Truths.

I see you living life on your own terms for the very first time.  I see you struggling and not giving up.  I see you fighting for your light.  I see you choosing to end your own tug-of-war.  I see you putting the rope down.

Oh yes, I see you.

Even if you don't always see it in yourself, it doesn't mean that others don't see it in your eyes.

Even if you don't always see it in yourself, it doesn't mean that your power isn't shining through, bright and gorgeous and sacred.

Even if you don't always see it in yourself, it doesn't mean that it's gone away.

Your power, your faith in yourself, your fire, your passion and drive and energy. Your ability and dreams and goals.  Your hopes and desires.  Your fierce heart.

Jenn Gibson ~ Roots of She

No comments: