Thursday, June 4, 2015

SNOW DOGS

I don't sleep anymore - maybe three-four hours a night.  I can't focus. I'm very scattered. I just haven't been getting anything done. Even if I have a hundred things to do I'll usually just say it can wait - till morning or the next day or maybe just never. I like snuggling on the couch with the pup in the wee hours of the morn.  For some reason Snow Dogs was on. Seemed weird for this time of year.  That movie is near and dear to my heart. For a brief moment I wanted to tell you know who...  I know.  I even find it weird. I wonder how long that will go on?  Till I'm old and grey?  Till I lose my memory?  The Bud seemed to enjoy it - her ears would perk up when the dogs would some on. She's such a good pup.

On a related note, this ad campaign is adorable.  Click here.

No comments: