Wednesday, May 22, 2013

142/365

IF NOTHING EVER CHANGED, THERE'D BE NO BUTTERFLIES
I had a butterfly visitor yesterday. I walked outside to paint some trucks and there it was - just sitting on the ground.  It was flying all around me and landed on the table... I didn't have my phone with me to take a picture so we just chatted for awhile.  I watched it fly away over the hill and said goodbye and went upstairs to get The Bud and a camera in case in came back...

I was telling the pup about our new friend and we asked it to come back and visit us...about five minutes later... there it was again - on my hula hoop.

Lily had her first encounter with it... Hey - what's up butterfly?

I was a little afraid she was going to eat it... I've caught her trying to catch and chomp on bees that are flying around!

It wouldn't leave... I told her to let it be and they just kind of sat and chilled out for awhile - probably ten minutes.  She never tried to eat it!

It landed on Mr. Harry Lauder and I snapped some pics of both sides...

Short video here...
Butterfly symbolism here...

No comments: