Saturday, May 11, 2013

131/365

SEE YOU SPOON
There was a man that used to gather the carts at the grocery store near Dixon House... he was probably in his 70s... I can't believe I can't remember his name!?! He would help me put my bags in the car and I would give him a couple dollars. I wonder if he is still around? I have a new friend, Norman. I was at a grocery store 5 times in the last 24 hours. I really have to start working on meal plans and lists and get better organized when it comes to shopping. I'm losing focus with everything. Anyway, Norman was packing my bags and said he thought my little ice cream was cute... I told him it was for the car. I needed to collect my thoughts and was going to have a little snack before I headed home.  He stopped and said he would run back and get me a spoon. ;-)  I told him that was ok because there's a little spoon under the lid!  I love that little spoon.


No comments: