Friday, November 1, 2013

304/365

FIRST OF NOVEMBER
Today was my birthday.  I was off. The girls have been asking me what I wanted to do and I couldn't come up with anything. We didn't really have a plan.  We had breakfast and went to the french bakery and then we kind of just wandered.  I like to wander. We ended up going here and there and everywhere... one of our stops was to Construction Junction...

I do get great joy out of the strangest things! Can you believe I didn't buy one chair?  Not one! Though I wanted every one I saw.

 I was pretty good at resisting temptation... there were some lockers that were calling my name and some doors. All I wanted was this...

Like REALLY wanted it.  It reminded me of Penn State and the library and I sat there on that little baby chair and promised that if I got it I would be so productive and it would be my own little nook to GTD. It had a hole for a cord and a shelf to put things on. Come on - I could have put cute things on that shelf. And - are you ready for this?   It was $5.00.

FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!

And guess what?  Those bitches wouldn't let me get it because they said I didn't have anywhere to put it.

Thanks, guys.

WORST BIRTHDAY EVER.  ;-)

No comments: