Tuesday, November 12, 2013

315/365

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
I had the most horrible dream this morning... The Lily Bud was outside chasing after someone - I'm not sure who.  She wasn't being mean - she was playing and all of a sudden she fell or jumped off a bridge.  It was a little bridge but I was still in a panic over it and I went running and looked over and there was like a 50 ft drop into water... it wasn't flowing water it was like quicksand/still water but when I looked down I knew she was gone. I started screaming and I woke up and couldn't figure out where I was or where she was but IRL she was laying right there in my arms. I almost squeezed her to death when I realized she was ok..

All I could think of all day today was the ride to the emergency vet with RoseBud.

Anyway, here's my obligatory "first snow of the season" photo...

No comments: