Sunday, November 17, 2013

320/365

TREAD LIGHTLY
Did you see the story on the Elk vs Photographer? The video terrified me a little. The poor elk was put down too... apparently people were feeding them and they were getting aggressive and seeking out people/food... I don't know the whole story.  I don't think the photographer was at fault here and I would have liked to have seen his shots... I do think people need to back away and get out of their homes... I don't care what it is... elk, whales, dolphins - whatever...

I still feel bad and get a little creeped out when I think about our little encounter at the Grand Canyon a few years ago... we were just walking by and this big guy was standing there.

There could have been a lot of people falling over the edge if he went crazy... and there were many more too.  We had just missed a bunch of them all together but saw several on our journey around the canyon.

No comments: