Tuesday, May 27, 2014

147/365

PICNIC TIME
Rick was very helpful for our family picnic on Saturday... he did all the grilling, etc.   I was slightly less frazzled for this party - mainly because I don't really care anymore.  If it's not clean or done or ready I don't really give a shit.  I did have my post-it's out. So I was good.

We kept it simple...

My godson Jake was in the hospital the night before and came over in a cast... we had his birthday party here.

Lily was on trash duty...

She had some friends over too...

I think she thought they were squeaky dog toys that came to life!

Twin was like the Santa of the Woods....

The kids would take turns and go sit by him and he would talk about the animals down the hill, etc...

My photos are acting crazy so I'm going to have to break this post up... more tomorrow.

No comments: