Tuesday, May 13, 2014

133/365

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
This is kind of unbelievable... what is it - the middle of May?  Chrissy and I still haven't exchanged Christmas presents.  Yes.  I'm totally serious. We've seen each other a thousand times and, in fact, she brought my presents over and they've been behind the bar for a couple months, I think.   I know. It's ridiculous.  My goal was to "have Christmas" before her birthday but I don't know if that's happening. Anyway, one of my presents got ripped open when I was moving something behind the bar and I saw the box and squealed like a little piglet so I called her and told her I was opening it!

My very own RASKOG!  I want a hundred of these all over the house... they have it in grey now and I think they should make it in red. I want more... more - more- more!


No comments: