Wednesday, May 27, 2015

DREAMGIRLS… AND BOY
So this happened…

I was on my phone looking for the video of the fight song from Dreamgirls.  Did you ever search for something and somehow end up on youtube for 20 minutes watching videos of cats falling off of things or something just as random?!?  Well, I somehow came across this. It's an old video of Vin Diesel lip-syncing and dancing to Katie Perry's Dark Horse and Beyonce's Drunk in Love.

I'm peeing my pants.

I don't know what's funnier... Him snapping his fingers or not really knowing the words or that it's clearly edited - so I think there was some thought in it… I feel like I just peeked in the window of a 14 year old girl when she got home from school and went to her room to try out her new web cam! This has to be the Best. Video. Ever.  Please watch it.  Click here.

Yes, I put the link in here three times because you just have to see it. ;-)

side note - Jennifer Holliday is still the best.

No comments: