Thursday, May 14, 2015

SEEMS LIKE OLD TIMES
It has been nothing but doctor appointments lately… Every time I am off - two a day sometimes - one day was three. I am feeling absolutely terrible. The joint pain is so bad I can't even describe it.  I'm not sure if it's the medicine or something else - no one can seem to figure it out. On one hand, I'm kind of worried about it... on the other hand, I don't want to find out.  I'm sleeping about two hours a night.  I can, somehow, manage during the day but when I get back to the house I want to go to sleep and then I'm up in five minutes.  The other day I felt like I was drugged with some serum, like you see in the movies,  that makes you unable to move but you can still see everything around you.

Anyway, today I had an appointment with the oncologist for my injection. Again, I was the only one in the office by myself. Everyone else was there with two or three other people. I had another appointment after so I messed around in Panera in between. I had a bagel and coffee and worked on my class.

After my second appointment it was off to the vets to pick up more eye drops for the pup. I passed by the house - what a disgrace - and went to the old Giant Eagle I used to go to.  I bet my old man friend is dead.  The few times I've stopped in these last years I haven't seen him.  There's a new old man now, it seems. Circle of life.

No comments: