Friday, May 15, 2015

IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A TREE IN IT
It's no secret, I have a bit of a tree obsession.  I constantly see things and wonder what it would look like with a tree in it.  A good amount of space in storage is devoted to "things to put (christmas) trees in." I'm debating on getting a bunch of little units… one for holiday… one for housewares, etc… I just feel like it would be easier to sort through. Anyway,  I'm afraid the trees in boxes are destroyed. We haven't had a chance to look yet. I don't know how we can even get to them. We kind of have some things blocked in. We figured I wouldn't have a need for them until I moved or something. I'm starting to think that day will never come. I'll be dead before that happens.  See, even just writing this post is making me anxious over it. I found these things at one of the church sales. $1.00 for the two tin mugs and 25 cents for the old thermos.  Wouldn't they be cute with trees in them?

No comments: