Saturday, May 9, 2015

FAIRES WELCOME
I was trying to figure out what I wanted to get myself for Mother's Day… I came up with a fairy garden!

I would have liked to have gotten my very own little camper IRL but this was the best I could do.  I love the blue and white awning.

My original plan was to put it in the old pedestal sink from Dixon House but it was too small. It looked really squashed.  So, I gave the old washtub a try and think it turned out pretty cute.

All but the two little trees are my succulent friends.  I'm missing something. I just haven't found what I'm looking for yet.  Because of that, I have a box full of other stuff just waiting for a home.  My next project is 4 drawers or a small chest with winter, spring, summer, fall.  God help me. I'm a little obsessed now. ;-)

All the fairies I came across were a little too baby doll cutesy for me so I remembered a Jasmine Becket-Griffith figurine - which somehow, in all these years and all the pug stuff I've collected, I never had. Anyway, I ordered it and think they are the perfect fairy and friend.  OMG - seriously, are they not the cutest pair ever?

I decided to just do succulents in the sink. I usually have things trailing out of there but went against it. I added a little Tyberkatz Buddha pug.  Another one of my favorite things.

On a side note, I can't tell you how happy I am when I see hosta. It's weird. I wish this was a Dixon House one (I never got any) instead of a 380 auction one but still. Love.

And one more pic just because she's so adorbs. Love the Lil Bud.

I'm happy to be your dog mom.

No comments: