Monday, September 7, 2015

SCHOOL DAYS
Did you see the adorable video of Adrianna who wore a  GoPro camera to her first day of kindergarten? I don't know what's cuter - the bubbles, the guy (I'm assuming he's the principal) in the bow tie giving high fives, her looking back as she walks in the door,  putting her backpack in the cubbie - it's all too much.

You know my high school friend, Jay, posted a lovely little message on Facebook saying how hard it must be for those that don't have children to see all the back to school pictures, etc… That has always been true for me.

Could you imagine how much I would be documenting right about now?!? ;-)

All I think about are school lunches and packing book bags and writing little secret notes…

This is never going to get easier for me. Never.

No comments: