Sunday, September 13, 2015

OOPS - I DID IT AGAIN
I went to pick up a prescription this afternoon and came back with 31 cookbooks!

I saw a sign for another yard sale yesterday but needed to get back to the house so I skipped it. The car just drove right to it today. There were tons of fabulous kitschy 1970s Christmas decorations in the garage. I picked up a few things and a glass dish for Chrissy (that's how I justified buying it and now I think I want to keep it) and then I walked into the game room (which I didn't even realize had anything for sale in it) and I saw the most cookbooks I ever saw in my life. Literally, every space (neatly and well organized) was full of cookbooks. I, of course, went straight for the 40s-50s-60s-70s ones so I grabbed as many as I could carry. 10 cents a piece.

No comments: