Friday, September 4, 2015

IT'S FRIDAY- I'M IN LOVE
I'm having a big dilemma here.  The Dad isn't doing too well walking and I have visions of his legs being amputated so I'm trying to figure out what I should do… put money into this house to make it function better in the kitchen and bathroom or just find a ranch somewhere… the issue is how will I be able to do this alone if and when something happens to him and where should I go. It's all too much to handle. All I do is push it aside but I really have to make some decisions - soon.

Today, though, we went to an estate sale in the morning. Big surprise, I know.

I can't even remember where it was - I think Greensburg -  but it was a ranch home (way out of my price range) so I considered it research. It had some fabulous features - including this in the cellar.

I would have bought the house just for the cellar which would have made perfect studio/storage space. Love.

Later we sat at school waiting for the courier to deliver Katherine's  books that didn't come in on time last week.  We sat there waiting and waiting while the driver was stuck in traffic, all while the little Kitty Kat is in philadelphia. I love micromanaging my pretend daughter's life! I did get to do this while we waited.

Chrissy looked up houses on her phone - she never could have done that on her old dumb phone. You go girl with your iPhone.

I don't know what to do… I'm afraid it's going to be too late before I make a decision and then I'll be scrambling to come up with a plan.This is where it's hard being alone. I know I can pretty much do anything myself and I will.  I'm constantly reminded, though, in times like these that the one that said he would always be there isn't. I know The Dad feels the same way too.

No comments: