Thursday, March 24, 2016

JUNK GYPSIES WOULD BE ALL OVER THESE SHIPS
I had an appointment in Oakland this morning and, after, met Chrissy at an estate sale in Forest Hills on this terrible street.

Lots of unmentionables...

..and vintage sewing machines…

I couldn't resist these weird Nina - Pinta - and Santa Maria ships. I paid $10 for the set. I found them on Ebay for a little over triple that. #directlytostorage

I was worried about this neighbor cat. He had a bell but I was afraid he was going to get hit by a car.

Chrissy wanted to go to a new store on Reynolds - JuJu -  so we went through Wilkinsburg.

…and past Grandma Murphy's house.

Lunch at Social - which was terrible. The best thing about it was this mayonnaise joke.
Or maybe this glass or light fixture… it wasn't the chicken and waffles.

PS - don't use your ex-sis-inlaws phone (when she's expecting a text) to take pics of your food. Chrissy - get your boobs out of the shot and you're going to need a bigger table tonight. Ha ha. Just my two cents - restaurants should have plugs in the booths to charge your phone. If I had a restaurant I would have that. And my chicken and waffles would rock. Like Hash House.

No comments: