Friday, June 10, 2016

ANY TIME NOW

It's hard to believe what Glo has become. It's heart breaking really. I feel guilty that I couldn't do more. That I didn't do more. I wish I did. I wish I read more to her or re-taught her how to do things or went to get ice cream more. Remember when that's all she wanted to do with me and chrissy and cara?  She just forgot how to eat and didn't remember what she liked anyway… She's starting to not really wake up much. Some times they don't get her out of bed. Some times, when I was so tired and just wanted to get home, I wouldn't even wake her up before I left. I would let her sleep and just whispered I would see her in the morning when I got back into work. Maybe I should have gotten her up. This is no way to live but is it the way to die? Hospice's care plan is to "provide a good death."  I'm fascinated with hospice actually and think I would be really good at it. The dying process always intrigued me. I'm not sure I'm ready for this, though.
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: