Friday, June 17, 2016

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?
I was off today. I debated on going out. Chrissy and I didn't really have a plan and we had to get back to get my pretend/her real son to work so we knew it was going to be a lot of watching the clock and driving back and forth. I was worried about something happening to Glo (as always) and felt guilty for not being there. I saw her last night and she was - no better/no worse.
 
I haven't been feeling that great and not really getting anything done at the house or storage so in true SAP- study (or everything else) avoidance procedure, I chose to go play around. We did some shopping and then went to Elena's for lunch. I got the starfish.

We stopped at 380 Auction because Chrissy needed some flowers she can only find there. I didn't need any but ended up with a cart full by the time we left.

We dropped Michael off at work and kind of wandered aimlessly stopping here and there until it was dinner time and landed at this place that Sally told Chrissy about.

It turned out to be a fun day. I can't wait to go to sleep.

I want to go to bed and wake up twenty years ago.

No comments: