Wednesday, June 8, 2016

SUGAR DADDY
Well, when The Dad's sugar was over 600+ he had no symptoms… apparently when it's in the 40s he does. I woke up in the middle of the night and he was just standing in his bedroom trying to get to the bathroom… He was talking all crazy and I, honestly, thought he was having a stroke. I didn't know what to do and I was afraid he was going to fall so I called 911.  I talked to the operator like I was a medic - went over his history, age, etc… told them there's a small dog in the house that will be contained…  I went right to the door and opened it. I have become a professional at this.

They came and his sugar was 49… we gave him juice and it dropped to 41… three glasses of juice with tons of sugar added plus a peanut butter sandwich and a glucose gel -  it finally went up to 75 and they were able to leave. He refused to go to the hospital. There are people at work that are better than him that are there to get their sugar under control. This is really too much for me to handle on my own.

While they were there I heard the one say something to the other about a pistol… I glanced on his dresser and saw this..

They left without incident. I thought they were going to call the police but nothing was said.

No comments: