Friday, July 1, 2016

ON THE ROAD AGAIN
I have a hard time getting out of the house… I scheduled blood work for early in the morning so I had no choice. I may be on to something now. That seems to be the only way I can get out on time. Our adventures took us to Latrobe today… there were a few places we wanted to go to that were closed the last time we were there so Chrissy and I decided to go exploring…

Did some shopping here…

…and here…


Yes we did know that! Shop local!

History lesson…

We don't just shop, you know!?!

Lunch break…

We were warned about the sweet sauce. We both actually liked it.

Oh, I forgot… bakery stop early on…

Sorry you had to work, Cara. No donut for you. ;-(

Apparently, every time this pup goes by it stops so it's person can go in and get him a peanut butter cookie!

We've been cracking up at these small towns that take nickels and dimes in the meters.  A lot of the shops here actually had change for your meter. Cute. Cute. Cute.

Remember that Turner Dairy Farm with the pelos from the other day??  Well there was an Amish furniture place just down from it that was closed so we stopped in there. We used to have a table like this…

OK. Now where??? We just kept driving…

… went through Ligonier and ended up at The Bicycle Built For Two roadside giant.

I love me some Lincoln Highway…

Seriously…

Back in Latrobe for a banana split since that's where it was invented.

SaveSave

No comments: